Message sent from:

Who can I talk to if I am not happy about how my child is learning?

It is always advisable to talk to your child’s teacher first, as s/he is the member of staff who knows your child best. If you have further questions, please contact the SENCO or the Headteacher via the school office.

Hit enter to search